- 0.5mm Pb (standard configuration provides 97% direct beam attenuation at 100 kVp)
- 0.35mm Pb also available
- Vinyl-covered spring belt for ease of use
- Standard colors for each size: Small: Red, Medium: Teal, Large: Purple, X-Large: Royal
- Custom colors available; call to inquire
- Purchase individually or as a set of 4
- Rack available with the set of 4 or sold individually here
Demi Apron (Individual or Set)
$90.00 – $726.00
Typical use: Imaging procedures
Excellent protection for patient and technologist. With the soft, vinyl-covered steel spring belts, there are no ties or velcro to adjust.
Order individually or as a set of four (with or without rack).
Rack also available separately here.
- Vinyl-covered spring belt
- Child-to-adult loin protection
|Dimensions||27 x 12 x 4 in|
Featherweight:™ Our most economical lightweight lead option that should be used when weight is not an issue.
Ultra-Lite:™ This is the lightest leaded apron manufactured that meets the standards without sacrificing protection. Ultra-Lite is approximately 10% lighter than our Featherweight apron.
Earth-Lite:™ This is a flexible, lightweight non-leaded option that is good for your back & the environment. Earth-Lite is a mixture of two attenuating elements, antimony & bismuth, that is optimized for minimum area weight and maximum attenuation in the key diagnostic range of 80-100kVp. Earth-Lite is approximately 10% lighter than our Ultra-Lite apron. Plus, environmentally friendly Earth-Lite is recyclable and safe for non-hazardous disposal.