- 0.5mm Pb lead (standard configuration provides 97% direct beam attenuation at 100 kVp)
- Also available in 0.35mm Pb
- Sizes: Small = 6×4, Medium = 8×6, Large = 10×7
- Purchase individually (with or without Ties or Velcro) or as a set of 4 (with or without Belt)
- Belt set acts as an interchangeable system attached by Velcro and includes 2 Small, 1 Medium, 1 Large + Belt
- Standard color: Navy Blue nylon reinforced vinyl
$30.00 – $169.00
Typical use: Imaging procedures
Provide critical protection for vulnerable reproductive organs. The standard configuration provides 97% direct beam attenuation at 100 kVp.
Available individually, as a set of 4, or as an interchangeable belt system. The set of 4 shields are positioned over the ovaries or gonads by using the belt with Velcro to keep them in place.
Contact us for other fabric colors and styles. For Pediatric Gonad Shields, click here.
- Tie or Velcro attachment
- S, M, L
- Optional Belt
|Dimensions||12 x 12 x 6 in|
None, Ties, Velcro
Small (6×4), Medium (8×6), Large (10×7), Set of 4 (2 Small, 1 Medium, 1 Large), Set of 4 w/Belt (Velcro only)
Featherweight:™ Our most economical lightweight lead option that should be used when weight is not an issue.
Ultra-Lite:™ This is the lightest leaded apron manufactured that meets the standards without sacrificing protection. Ultra-Llite is approximately 10% lighter than our Featherweight apron.
Earth-Lite:™ This is a flexible, lightweight non-leaded option that is good for your back & the environment. Earth-Lite is a mixture of two attenuating elements, antimony & bismuth, that is optimized for minimum area weight and maximum attenuation in the key diagnostic range of 80-100kVp. Earth-Lite is approximately 10% lighter than our Ultralite apron. Plus, environmentally friendly Earth-Lite is recyclable and safe for non-hazardous disposal.